If You are wondering can I play PlayStation games on android? then here is your answer, Yes. I am about to telling you simple trick to convert your Android into PlayStation.
Most of the people like to play games and there are plenty of games available for Android. Playstation games are high graphics games fully realistic to play and that’s the reason people wants to play PlayStation games. So let’s get started just follow the steps and ready to play the games.
Step 1: Go to play store and download PPSSPP emulator.
Download here : https://play.google.com/store?hl=en
2) Now, download the cube test program http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
3) Now, open PPSSPP emulator and test the cube program. If it works, then you are good to go.
Download the ISO file or Zip file of the Game.
5) If you have downloaded the Zip file then you need to extract the file. You may use ‘ES File Explorer ‘ or ‘ZArchiver’. I recommend ‘ZArchiever’.
6) Go to the folder where you have downloaded the game and extract it.
7) Move the “.iso/.cso” file in the /PSP/GAME/ folder on your Android.
8) Now you can open your emulator and play.
So this is how you can play PlayStation games on your Android. If you still having any problem you can comment below. See you guys will see you in next article.